- Stretches the chest, neck, and spine
- Calms the brain and helps alleviate stress and mild depression
- Stimulates abdominal organs, lungs, and thyroid
- Rejuvenates tired legs
- Improves digestion
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Relieves menstrual discomfort when done supported
- Reduces anxiety, fatigue, backache, headache, and insomnia
- Therapeutic for asthma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, and sinusitis
You wake up in the mornin’ feelin’ like P Diddy – or maybe you feel weak sauce from that wild weekend of Halloween partying…. ! This morning I felt compelled to take a nice long bridge pose in my bed !! Doing Yoga in your bed may benefit you more than you ever thought! It really felt nice & I’d like to encourage you to try it out tomorrow !
Following your inversion bring your knees into your chest for a tight squeeze and release! I felt high energy and jumped right out of bed from here!
Make you Monday Meaningful …. find a new favorite song to vibe out to all day long, try out meatless meals, motivate yourself to walk 10,000 steps aka 5 Miles , make it to the gym & just make things happen !! Get out there & get after it … !!
BBOTD : Bumping Beat of the Day : #NP ” Cool Enough “
One thought on “Mondaze + Yoga Every Dayum day + Bridge In Bed”
LOVE THIS……you remind me of me but you are a thousand times better!!!🎈🎈🎈